Below are answers to frequently asked questions as well as other helpful information
for parents and students.
- High standards of discipline will be maintained
- Classes will begin and finish on time--Please be prompt
- Consideration for the students learning and concentration is our major focus
- Parents are encouraged to watch class on "Observation Day" (TBD by instructor)
- Student placement is at the discretion of the instructor
- A minimum of six students are required to maintain a class. Parents will be notified
should it be necessary to cancel a class.
- The class instructor should be notified if a student will be absent, will be late, or
must leave early from class. The instructor should also be informed about any restrictions
or problems the student may have.
- To ensure placement in a desired class, please feel free to mail or drop off registration
and payments at the studio
- Fees are not refundable after the second class and not transferable to another student
- If the Forest Hills Public Schools are cancelled in the morning, morning classes will be
cancelled. If the weather improves, we will have afternoon classes. Call 676-2250 or 676-9430
or tune to WOOD radio for closing information. For Saturday classes call 676-2250 to see
if classes are being held.